Actually,I have to apologise for that comment, I've heard them run and any old stovebolt is cool.What I need to do is appreciate the old school engines more, it's where our new breed of engines came from. I was a teen in the 60's so the bigger is better attitude is engrained in my brain and sometimes I can't control it.Sorry. Actually my original intention was to try to wake up the ol' 206.8 but alas, It expired some time ago on a farm in Washington state. I have another '35 207, but if I'm going to go through the exercise of removing the engine any way I might as well put a more modern power plant in it. One of the drawbacks of the 207 is the dipper oiler system. I have every intention of driving this truck alot and I personally am not comfortable with the old motor. It seems they get about 50,000 on them and die. Sorry about my rambling on but I've thought alot about this project and I really want a driver. I'm familiar with the full pressure 235's and they have a awesome reputation for a work horse. Plus my brother is a ex-California Hi-Po engine builder who highly reccomends the 235 over any early inliner. He has Torque plates and knows them well, so guess why I'm prejudice?..thanks for the ear,39az3/4ton......Rick