| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72881 02/06/2007 9:40 PM | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 | The new dual springs just came with the heads that I got from a drag racer. He said they were z-28 style. I'm not so sure about the positive stem seals as I don't see anything that resembles a seal on the top of the valve guides. Is it wise to remove the inner springs or just get new single springs?
JC in KC "The future will be better tomorrow." Dan Quayle 1965 Chevy C10 Long Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |