Originally Posted by FarmallDoctor
...I am assuming that you are supposed to use a large heavy washer over the small end and compress the rubber down to the internal bushing to balloon it against the engine mount......Any thoughts?
Thankyou everybody for your help so far.

Go back and find that catalog from Lord, they have lots of info, pictures, dimensions and mounting details and ratings on their mounts of the same design (might be they make the the IH one you pictured).
If you can't find that catalog on their website send me an email and I'll see if I can email it to you, it's a large PDF though.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-