The 479237C1 is actually a current production insulator. I thought it was older because the ones I haveare so dusty. It is actually one of 3 parts. The cross member actually has a 5/8" bolt hole and the engine mount has the 1 5/8" hole in it and then the washer has a rubber donut that fits inside the 1 1/8 hole. Then there is a rubber insulator that fits between the crossmember and the big washer molded into the insulator. The older style that was used on cabovers is inverted. The big hole is in the crossmember and the little hole in the mount. I'm not sure if they are still available any more. I have them in a parts book, and I might still have some. I always had a dozen or so cab over Harvesters. Or I can call International and get a picture an exploded view of the 479237C1. They no longer give me parts books, but I buy enough that they will print a page and fax it to me.