| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 89 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 89 | Sorry won't have ALL the answers as I found somebody selling the unit off Craigslist. He had planned on putting it into his project that got sold. I went and looked at it and decided for what he wanted, I could MAKE it work. Turns out it fell into place pretty well.
So, no idea what year it's from.
I'm planning on pulling the tarps of of the truck this weekend for some other work and will take some pics then. All I'll need to do then is to figure out how to post pics.
I'll get back with ya'll next week. Krash
it ain't YOURS 'till it ain't stock!
1951 chevy 3100
| | |
| |
| |