| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,446 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | I studied mine to death and adjusted it the best I could. Results are just a hair better. I did find noticible play where the cross shaft exits to the pitman and by the looks of the chisel marks I wasnt the first to work on the box. So I will remove and rebuild when I have a chance. Not sure whether to pull the inner fender or grill just yet. But either method shouldnt be to hard as all that stuff was recently installed in last summer. Thanks to all. John Drabik | | |
| |
| |