| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 45 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 45 | Yea the sweep of the needle is the same as is the shape of the needle . My fuel gauge is orange but I can change that to white pretty easily . I drilled out the mini rivits on the original amp gauge to remove the background piece . The round background on the aftermarket volt gauge had mini screws and I just had to enlongate the original backer to let it mount together . I Still have to adjust the holes on back of the '49 gauge "pan" so the new studs will line up ok . Can't do much more until I get the color right though . | | |
| |
| |