| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72399 01/29/2007 6:43 PM | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 25 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 25 | Hi, would anyone know if an aftermarket crossmember for a powerglide is available for a 66 stepside. I am converting from a 3 speed. Also would anyone know if I can search for a used factory stock one from any other year trucks or cars which will match, if I can't find one I guess I should be able to fabricate something. Thanks for any suggestions. | | |
| |
| |