| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | Jerry, Good Idea I am reaching out to everyone. I have sent several pMs to folks I know have these engines and to the previous owner of the engine I have. We must have missed this when we were collecting up the parts. He has quite a store house.
Yes I would hate to tear up the old 216 but will if I need to to get my new engine running. I can always put the plate I find on that engine...it is going into storage.
ThanksGuys Rich
| | |
| |
| |