| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | I have a snag in my 235 rebuild. The timing back plate is missing. I have contacted the original owner to see if he has it but if not my question is...
Will the back plate and timing cover fromm my 1953 216 fit as a replacement for the one on my 1954 235?
I don't want to dismantle the 216 but if I must!!!!!
Thanks Rich
| | |
| |
| |