| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | I have a 1-ton, 46 panel that I have been working on for years. I used as a daily driver and have only recently bought a modern truck, to use as a daily driver while I get my body work started. Murraydave is correct, body parts are hard to find. I think I saw a good looking 1/2 ton on Ebay that is in Minnesota. Do a search for 46 Panel. The problem I have is figuring out how to make the replacemnt body panels with the bead along the bottom. They are almost all rusted out behind the doors to the rear fenders. Other than the body parts, the mechanicals are pretty standard.
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | |
| |
| |