| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, KEVINSKI, Peggy M, Lostbuthaulinass, wilbur53, Wayne67vert),
130
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I don't have any half axles out, but I am quite sure the half axles in a 2 ton are larger in diameter than the 1 ton. If you have a 5.43 (38-7) you are very fortunate. They are hard to find. I would put some larger tires on it and be done with it. It will go as fast as you want to go. I looked in the parts book, and there are 2 pages of different half axle sizes listed, so it is very unlikely the change you want to make is possible. | | |
| |
| |