| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 17 | what year and model of truck are you working on ? Sorry, I forgot to mention. It's a '57 with deluxe heater, so the valve to heater core connection are both inside the box. The original valve has 3/4" connections and the replacement has 5/8". Are there rebuild parts available for my original valve? Mine doesn't have "Ranco" stamped on it anywhere. I guess I could also try to solder a 3/4" nipple over the 5/8" nipple on the replacement valve. What happened to TxLaTx is exactly what I'm worried about. | | |
| |
| |