| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 | yes I bought 2 rochester B's from some unscrupulous person that had no way to hold down the air filter, (they didn't mention that part when I bought them) then when I asked if they had the parts I was missing they offered to sell me two more carburetors. Then I find out that these carburetors are a lot like the vega and the citation, mostly useless. It has been an expensive learning experience. I know this doesn't help your situation, but at least you know you aren't alone...I've decided to go with twin webers from langdons, as I can't seem to find anyone with 2 WF's or 2 W1's at the same time that don't want $250 apiece. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| red 53 pickup | 02/14/2011 12:05 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| carbking | 02/14/2011 12:35 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| Pete52 | 02/14/2011 1:38 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| joek3167 | 02/14/2011 2:33 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| red 53 pickup | 02/15/2011 3:05 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| Pete52 | 02/15/2011 3:19 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 02/15/2011 3:24 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| carbking | 02/15/2011 2:17 PM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| 51 ashton | 02/15/2011 7:45 PM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| Sign_Painter | 02/16/2011 4:43 AM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| Pete52 | 02/16/2011 1:48 PM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| carbking | 02/16/2011 4:05 PM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| Sign_Painter | 02/16/2011 7:30 PM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| brokenhead | 02/17/2011 12:33 PM |
Re: Rebuilt carb, not a happy camper
| LONGBOX55 | 02/15/2011 3:13 AM | |
| |
| |