Kevin,

I'm ready to do the same thing Sunday or Monday. Are you changing the cab frame rubber too? If so, here is a tip I was given. Get a lot of clothes pins and use one about every 2" You clamp the pin on the frame of the door opening, the cheaper the pin the better that was you don't put a lot of pressure on the rubber. Also I think you need to put a bead on the frame and a bead ont eh rubber let set 3-5 minutes and then put the rubber on the part.

As far as the door goes, You need to have some one help you and use 1/2 masking tape, lightly tape the top LET DRY OVER NIGHT, then work your way down a bit over the next few days.


1960 GMC 305A V-6 Gallery Page
Remember, the government cannot give --anything to anyone --that they have not first taken away from someone else.
BUY AMERICAN http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/index.html