Hello to John & Peggy & all the rest at Stovebolt,
Well to bring things up to speed , We've moved
to Lac La Hache BC from Vancouver and have started out business as motel
owners www.rangelandmotel.com located between 100 mile house & Williams lake
on Hwy 97 .I was bouncing back and forth between Vancouver & LLH going to school and Georgina was running the motel with my stepdaughter . I almost have a job landed in Van. so it looks like another year before I move up permanently and build my own repairshop . If any Stovebolters are up this way , mention you're a bolter and
you'll receive a special nightly rate ;), give us a call . The pics I took at
Christmas of the truck dusted with snow .I haven't had time to work on the
old truck going to BCIT and all ,but
I work on it when I can , so she sits patiently for a new set of tires . Have a great 2011
everyone and "Rubberside down!"
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/backlater/Photo0620.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/backlater/Photo0618.jpg

Last edited by Peggy M; 05/05/2025 9:05 PM.

If everything's coming your way , your in the wrong lane...

1958 GMC Shorty