| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 48 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 48 | I need to rebuild the carb on my '49. Appears to have the original carter w-1. Where are the id numbers located? I saw a numer and if I remember right it was a 0605 number on the passenger side of the carb. on the main body. Thanks guys. | | |
| |
| |