| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | I know this has been asked and answered ad nauseum but I have to ask it anyway. I just installed an 94" wide 13' platform grain dump on my FF-350 two ton. Looks nice but I cant seem to find mirrors wide enough that look decent. They have to extend out about 14" from the middle of the door to see around the headboard. Full size West coasters will work but dont quite look like they belong on the truck. Any other ideas other then narrowing the platform dump body are more then welcome. Thanks, John Drabik | | |
| |
| |