| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#71978 01/20/2007 6:59 AM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 | lazyduck15,
I have no first hand knowledge of this bolt, other than what I have read here.
I have enclosed a link to a thread that dealt with this subject. I don't know if your engine falls into this specific category or not.
The gentleman that answers the question in the post I linked is VERY accurate in his info.
I think they call out the head bolt location in this post. If you look at a head bolt torque sequence chart, it will show you where #1 head bolt is. I believe it is in the middle of the head near the center support for the rocker assembly. Good luck.
http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011564#000000
Stuart | | |
| |
| |