| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 16 | New to the group and restoring a new toy. I'm changing out all the fluids and going thru what I have. I don;t know the gear ratio but the stamped # on the ring gear shows 3692201. Is this a 55 rear end? I am asking because the new cover gasket is oval and mine is round...10 bolt. It seems that some of the pics I have seen here of rear ends don't match what mine looks like. There are no casting #s on the outside of the rear end. Any input is appreciated.
Robert Greer 55 1st
| | |
| |
| |