| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (JW51, Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, 3 invisible),
71
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#71955 01/20/2007 12:59 AM | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 217 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 217 | I'm currently replacing my fuel line on my 52 suburban from the fuel pump to the carb. After bending the line to fit I realized the fitting for the 5/16" line was too big for the fuel pump. It looks like someone had replaced the fuel pump recently. They just cut the line off short and used a rubber hose to connect the line to the pump with the appropriate fittings. How do I fit this stuff together properly? I'm also replacing the vacuum line to the timing advance. It looks to have a compression fitting going into the carb. Is this how it shoud go back together? Thanks. | | |
| |
| |