Originally Posted by Brad Allen
Elmer,

I bought one so let me know if you want a copy of the instructions and some pictures of the assembly.

Brad

I bought one too. Thanks for the tip. I already have tach, wipers and heater coming off my ignition switch and I'm fixing to install an electric fuel pump. I intend to give each it's own circuit now, fed off the ammeter lead and operated by a relay.

edit: I received mine and it is not what I thought. According to the MPB, Group 2.483, P/N 986630 is a BLOCK, (8 fuse terminals)(4 non-fuse terminals) This part has 2 non-fused terminals and is useless for what I wanted it for.

Last edited by cletis; 02/10/2011 8:14 PM. Reason: added info

"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.