Originally Posted by DADS50
Jerry

Is this the type of relay your talking about ..click..? 75amp

I just hooked up turn signals a couple of weeks ago
Just like 1951 Elmer I also hooked up a 12v heater, 12v newport wipers.
My ignition is an original.

I ran a aux fuse block but grabed power off the ignition.
...fuse pic...(looks messy but cleaned up now). I can change it over and wire as you describe.


1951 Elmer
My turn signal lever clamped to the steering colum. I could not get to blinker light on the lever to come on. Then realized it had to be grounded for the light to come on. I had to clean off some paint. ...pic..

Thank you
Hey Dads50; Thanks for reply. The signal unit I am using has a dedicated ground wire with it. I think the unit was bought from Jim Carter, Thanks