| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | I probably should post this in interiors forum but you guys are so responsive I thought I'd just post it here.
I have two broken springs on my bench seat that I am redoing. One spring is the corner spring at the front of the bottom seat. You know, where you get in/out all of the time. The other is also on the bottom and is one of the long pieces of metal with a small coil on the end. Any recommondations?
a
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |