| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | Dan, You will have to take that issue up with Mr. Shelton. I did warn you about the typo's, now didn't I. Another curious thing is he uses the term of impedence for resistance as to what a resistor does in an electrical circuit. Most of us that blew fuses for a living, as I did, use the word impedence around non-DC circuits and inductors. I believe all that relly doesn't matter if it helps guys/gals new to electricity learn.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |