A stock factory Pinto IFS is made out of stamped sheet metal, and I agree with Longbox55. It's too light. The aftermarket Mustang II IFS cross members are quite strong. The OEM MII spindles are forged and very strong. They use the same wheel bearings as the full size Ford cars. I have 2 AD trucks with Camaro clips that I installed and the ride is better than the MII. I put an MII IFS in a '51 Chevy Bel Aire and it rides stiff. But there are thousands of AD trucks running around with aftermarket Mustang II IFS in them. My friend has one in his truck and put 85,000+ miles on it with no problems. The S-10 crossmember is another good choice, but replace the factory style steering box with a rack and pinion steering set up. The S-10 steering box is too far forward. If cost is an important factor, I agree with cletis and would just rebuild your stock front end. I did that on my 3rd AD truck. The road handling of a straight axle truck vs. a IFS truck is quite different.