To me it would be, bed wood is rarly there unless there was a canopy on it or parked inside all it's life unless you live in the southwest, windshield is a pain to put back in with a curved windshield, most glass shops will say no problem untill they see it, ask around on stovebolt about how to go about that, you will get good info. Cab mounts and rockers are pretty much expected, the truck is 51 years old you'll have to expect some body work but either on stovebolt or I use LMC truck parts to get that stuff, If the engine and gearbox has been done there is your basic moneys worth right there and if it has the correct grill and eyebrow hood all the better. I just bought a 60 apache 1/2 ton LWB for $500 not running bed wood gone doors and seat shagged out but very little rust and I allmost tore my pocket off to get him the money. so yeah its a good buy for $750.00