Thanks folks. I feel like I'm up to the challenge, it's just actually doing it, I suppose. I dont' mind putting in screws, or turning bolts, and I'm looking forward to all that. I got a nice little 327, and a 3 speed transmission to stick into my truck, I'm just wondering if I need to rewire the thing, due to the 327 being a V8, instead of a Straight 6. Again, I'm not sure, but would I need to convert things under the dash to a 12 volt system? The guy I bought it from, said it had a 350 in it, previously, so all that might already be done, but how do I tell? And if it aint' done, how do I go about it? And as I said, I'm learning the whole thing from scratch here, so where's a decent place to find that sort of information? I know some folks have posted about doing this sort of think in the Electricals section on here, but I still need a basic primer.