| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,490 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 97 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 97 | Thanks _ the pictures are clear enough. They are exactly what I wanted to see - Thanks. I believe, I have a later truck seat as the tracks and bottom are not like your at all. The seat looks just like the originals I have seen. I believe that, I will have this seat recovered. Then installed a steel plate across the back(side to side) to elevate the rear of the tracks (back is low). The bar or channel bar will also give me a place to anchor 3 seat belts sets. Not much space as gas tank is there. Maybe you can post some pictures of your seats after they are recovered-would like to see them. Tom | | |
| |
| |