| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 129 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 129 | I had a heck of a time removing (after finally finding) a bolt on the very inner corner of the inside of the eyebrow. It was solid rust, and rapidly stripped off. I finally had to use a carbide bur on my little die grinder and grind the head off so that I could finish removing the fender. Gunk really collects up in there. Man there's a lot more rust than I thought in the front end of my truck.
Ed Miller '58 Apache short Fleetside half ton Napco Falls City, OR
| | |
| |
| |