| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,433 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 66 | Joe I am still interested in the frame parts could you send me some photos or other information sounds lazy but I have limited experience with this type of rebuild but want to say I did it myself. My email is polaschdAembarqmail.com
Dean | | |
| |
| |