| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 720 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 720 | I had an offroad rig that had both colors on it at the same height on the bumper. Just my personal expereince here, but I found that the amber light produced less glare in fog & snow & mainly they helped me pick out different colors & shapes on the sides of the road ahead of me. The white lights were good for long distance vision on highway trips, amber for close in. I used to scream through the desert at less than safe speeds at night so the more detail I could pick out in the road immediately ahead of me the better I could navigate. Still, it comes down to personal preference in conjunction with driving habits & environment. Afterall, many folks swear up & down they can see better w. those blue headlights but I cant see much at all. Might be a subjective matter & why people cant come to an agreement. 1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber" 2007 Chevy Avalanche 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, 2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P
| | |
| |
| |