| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 14 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 14 | I have a 1961 chevy apache 10 4x4 the 235 has some serious issues and a want to install a 305 that I recently purchases and am having som problems. is there any kit I can get that will work? or any other Ideas will be great also it has a 4 speed will the bell housing work of the 235 or what can I get one off of. I would appreiciate any help thanks | | |
| |
| |