Quote
BE CAREFUL
i believe I'm going to buy a Cole Hersee H/L switch
jim

READ:
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...Main=101838&Number=706925#Post706925

As you can read crenwelge i already know about cole hersee
all other switches on caroline's truck are CH. the original H/L switch worked just fine yrs ago

I SENT the switch back yesterday with a long note.
if i do not receive a full refund including my return postage which is the same amount that
they charged me to ship the thing out the first time i'll let all of you know about the outcome. :mad:

Last edited by carolines truck; 01/01/2011 7:07 PM.

Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE