| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | No don't ya go cuttin a piece out for me. For ten bucks I'd just order a roll of it to try it. I'd find a use for it even if it wasn't just what I was looking for. Bugpack has a whole catalog of parts for the restoration of the Beetle. They are to the Bug what Jim Carter is to the Stovebolt.
Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |