| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (2-Ton, kbenz, MNSmith),
161
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 55 | Tiny, Kinda like you describe. Here's a link to a couple of the ads I found on eBay. Guy was asking $24.95 "or best offer" so I offered $19.95 and he accepted. I jumped on it and bought a set so I can see how they work. I want to use clutch head bolts on the front end also, and tightening those things as tight as you want to get them with just the screwdrivers can be a bear. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/clut...tageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories | | |
| |
| |