Well the work has not stopped since I got the truck. I plan to be updating the pictures soon. So far I have put all new seals in the front and rear differential, the transfer case, and the transmission. The brakes have been reworked which included all new wheel cylinders, shoes, and a few other items, except for the brake booster which I hope holds together for a while. Also, the bed is in the process of being converted into something more usable, and the pump which I thought needed seals decided to grenade on me. All of the wiring to the rear of the truck has been redone, and all of the wiring in the engine compartment has also been redone. The motor (350ci crate)is in with somewhat little trouble. I added a new alternator, power steering pump, clutch, speedometer cable, tachometer, and electric fan to the mix. I still am awaiting a few parts to complete the project such as a clutch fork boot, heater fan, and battery tray and a couple of fuel lines and vacuum lines. The paint will hold off until the funds recuperate a little and I also found a couple of donor vehicles to get some straighter panels off of. I plan to post new pictures within the next week or so.