| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | Over the weekend I pulled the cab off the 48 so I could get to the frame. In examing the cab I found the rear drivers side to be bumped up and the outer skin loose.
I guess I will have to straighten the rear deck and attach the skin. I also noted the bottom of the skin has an indentation which needs to be reformed.
Has anyone run into this and do you have any advice?
TIA
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |