| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 42 | I need to get new door glass for both doors on my '48 ton and a half...can only find the door glass fro a 1/2 ton in the LMC catalog. I think I read that the cabs are basically the same on the big bolts and smaller trucks and of course want to know if i order the window glass and frames if it will fit right in the 1.5 ton doors... Thank you for any help.. Steve | | |
| |
| |