I have a 1957 Chevy 3600 pickup 3/4 ton dually. The tires are 7.0x17.5 and it seems impossible to find this size tire anymore. I wanted to change the wheels to 17" or even 16" to allow use of standard tires (is this okay?) but I can't find wheels to fit the hub piloted design. I finally found an 8 lug x 6 1/2 wheel with a hub opening that is about a little too big. My worry is the vibration of using only the lugs to center the wheel while there is about 3/8" play aoring the hub may not be the best idea. Where can I find modern sized wheels that fit this older truck hub dimensions? My Chevy dealer isn't helpful and steered me toward specialty wheel shops, but none I visit so far even show the dimension for the hub opening, much less can match it accurately.