Thanks Tim, I'm about at that stage with my '54. I had the front clip off my '50 for dip stripping when I pulled the engine but I don't want to get that deep into the '54.
I was looking at it just last week and wondering if the fenders and inner skirts would support themselves with out bending something if I pulled the grill and core support out.
I saw your Burb at KC in September but I didn't see the pickup. Did you have it there one day??? And I didn't get a chance to talk with you, hope to chat some next year. I'm hoping to have one of mine mechanically sound enough to drive out for the next reunion. Like your Burb, neither one of mine will be all that pretty on the outside but solid where it counts.
Enjoyed your picture album, thanks for posting them. I always enjoy seeing the shops that others work out of and the process that they go thru.

Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL




Denny G
Sandwich, IL