| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 44 | After years of exposure to the elements my Grandads 1966 Chevy refuses to die. I recently pulled her out of the woods and put a set of tires on. I did a complete tune up and was amazed when the truck fired and actually ran. I have replaced the wheel cylinders and brake shoes all the way around. This is going to be a long hard process. Here goes nothing.... http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/BigRicks66/IMG_0086.jpg | | |
| |
| |