Originally Posted by plane_fixer
hi everyone
I do have a few questions that I'm hoping some one could answer.
#1 My 1950 3600 doesn't have the floor start it has a key in the dash My question is did all trucks have the floor start pedal?


yes

Were there any 1950 cars with key starts?

yes

is it possible I have an engine that came out of a car? the block # is HAA3b4772


yes * more important is the casting number on the block.


Another question I have is about the hand throttle control it is not attached (the knob is in the ashtray) there is some linkage on the cab that increases the throttle the more you choke it.

I have attached some pictures

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff413/maxwellphoto1/truck%20pics/

thanks for all your help I'm sorry I'm such a dummy about this stuff but I'll get better ( I Hope)

I am sure bolters with more information than I will chime in.