hi everyone
I do have a few questions that I'm hoping some one could answer.
#1 My 1950 3600 doesn't have the floor start it has a key in the dash My question is did all trucks have the floor start pedal?
Where there any 1950 cars with key starts?
is it possible I have an engine that came out of a car? the block # is HAA3b4772
Another question I have is about the hand throttle control it is not attached (the knob is in the ashtray) there is some linkage on the cab that increases the throttle the more you choke it. is it possible that this is the wrong carb I haven't pulled it off yet yet i don't see any numbers on it.
I have attached some pictures
http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff413/maxwellphoto1/truck%20pics/thanks for all your help I'm sorry I'm such a dummy about this stuff but I'll get better ( I Hope)