| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 21 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 21 | Boy what a pain. I just put mine back together last week (inner and outer) on both sides. Much harder to line everything up than I thought it would be so be sure to have an extra set of hands to help. The new grill assembly is next but I'll have to do some fender adjusting now that the hood doesn't latch unless you really push down hard. I replaced the inner to outer fender seals which may have moved then in slightly on each side. I think that will be the project this weekend.
"I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was". Toby Keith
| | |
| |
| |