| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 153 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 153 | Well I'm down to the final stretch on my restoration of a 64 C-30. I need to mount the hood, and am wondering how many people it will take to get the job done. It's kinda hard for me to get more than one other person at a time to lend a hand with this sort of stuff. Is it possible for just two people to attach one of these monsters? I took it off by myself about two years ago, but back on isn't gonna happen. Anyone care to chime in with some tips? I am really scared of scratching stuff up.........I think a blanket across the cowl will be my first step. Also, how hard are these to align?? Thanks in advance! | | |
| |
| |