I would stick with PCV for a daily driver.
The draft tube always sucks while you are moving, so you only need to filter the inlet, which is either the vented valve cover or a vented oil cap.
If you look at modern PCV systems they always have a breather to the air filter. This not only keeps the air going into the crankcase clean, it sucks whatever vapors the valve can't handle into the intake when vacuum is too low.
The way I would set up a PCV on a 235 is to use a PCV valve instead of a road draft tube, use a non-vented oil cap, a non-vented valve cover, and a hose with a baffle and a catch can to the inside of the air cleaner. (Look up PCV catch can on ebay, they use them in VW diesel engines to catch the scuzz that comes out of the PCV)
I hate the road draft tube on my 261- it belches fumes into the cab in stop and go traffic and I stink when I get to my destination.