| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, CandoBrent, Forty9, TUTS 59, MikeStone1953, MickeyP, Guitplayer),
161
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,211 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | No, the little bit of foil will imbed it self in the pits so they aren't that noticable. I just wax over it and that's good enough. I guess it's ok to mention this now since the delership is long gone. Back in the late 50's early 60's I worked at Chevy dealerships and the guys preping the used cars for the lot would use that trick. Of course if you run your hand over the chrome you can still feel the pits but it make a good ten footer out of it. I have two stock hubcaps on my '50, 3600 that were pitted pretty bad and I used that trick on them and most people never notice it.
Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |