Afternoon All,

I am looking to buy a 1965 or 1966 chevy k10 pickup. I don't have any idea of its value. Can someone help?

The condition of the truck is rough (I would post pic, if I knew how)!! The previous owner sanded/sandblasted the body to metal and painted it, without priming.

There is body panel rust in the usual areas. Past that, there is a significant amount of surface rust; but, not much that penetrates the body panels. There is a dent in the top rear edge of the cab (in the roof above the rear window); but, the remaining body panels are reasonably straight. All glass is intact and, surprisingly, clear.

The pickup needs a motor and transmission. The rest of the running gear appears to be present. The pickup is a fleetside pickup; and, has the panomoric rear window and factory air conditioning.

The pickup is on a sheriff's title. It was seized in a drug bust; and, does not have the manufacturer's original vin plate.

When I say a 1965-1966 pickup, there's a reason. The pickup is titled as a 1966; but, all of the badging shows to be a 1965; and, I am not sure how to tell the difference, otherwise.

Thanks for your help!!!

Bill


_________________________
Bill Jones
Pampa, TX 79065

1978 GMC C15 Sierra Classic (454 engine)
1985 GMC C25 Sierra Classic (454 engine)
1963 Willys Wagon (230 engine)
1960 Willys Wagon (226 engine)