| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | 1965 C10, 230, 4-speed Muncie.
I hope someone can help. I'm putting the clutch linkage back together where it bolts to the engine and the frame. You have the push rod that pushes the clutch fork end back towards the rear of the truck which pushes the throwout bearing into the clutch springs. I don't remember the rod having a "pushrod nut", LMC part #30-0912 page 71 so I bought one. This nut isn't threaded and the rod isn't threaded....is this nut suppose to go ahead of the clutch fork to do the pushing? or is it suppose to somehow go behind the clutch fork to keep the rod from falling out of the clutch fork? Pictures would be great.
Thanks,
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |